01. December 2021
- Austria uses triage in hospitals
- Several European countries have offered to take over Covid19 patients from Germany. Appropriate aid pledges were received from Italy, France, Portugal and Sweden.
02. December 2021
- Meetings in public and private spaces, in which non-vaccinated and unconcealed people take part, should be limited to one’s own household and a maximum of two people from another household
- They will initiate a facility-related vaccination requirement for employees, for example in hospitals and geriatric care facilities
- The Bundestag will decide on a general vaccination requirement as soon as possible.
- In shops, as well as at cultural and leisure events, access will only be given to people vaccinated against the coronavirus or those who have recovered from an infection.
- Clubs and discos should be closed if the number of corona infections is high (350 incidence) due to the risk of infection.
- In schools, a mask requirement should generally apply to all grade levels
- In order to accelerate the vaccination campaign, dentists, pharmacists and nurses should also be allowed to vaccinate against the virus in the future
- The number of participants for supraregional sports, cultural and comparable major events will be significantly reduced.
- The sale of firecrackers and fireworks on New Year’s Eve is again banned this year.
05. December 2021
- Rose Monday procession in Trier and Cologne canceled
- The workers union fears increasing violence and attacks on journalists during anti-corona protests.
- Opponents of the corona policy pulled in front of the house of Saxony’s Health Minister Köpping yesterday with torches
- Because of the Omikron variant, the Brazilian metropolis of Rio de Janeiro has canceled the traditional New Year’s Eve party on Copacabana Beach.
- Because of the current partial lockdown and the announced mandatory vaccination, more than 40,000 people demonstrated in the Austrian capital Vienna yesterday
06. December 2021
- Karl Lauterbach becomes the new Minister of Health.
- At the moment 2800 people a week pass away of COVID in Germany.
07. December 2021
- The Berlin Humboldt University has lodged a complaint with the press council against „Bild“. The newspaper had made scientists responsible for corona measures
- Some AfD members of the Bundestag lodged a constitutional complaint against the current 2G regulation for Berlin hotels – and thus failed.
08. December 2021
- Deutsche Bahn tightens 3G controls in local transport
- According to several studies, the vaccine from BioNTech / Pfizer apparently only offers partial protection against the coronavirus variant Omikron.
- Berlin: Homeless people without 3G proof are no longer allowed to seek refuge from the cold on platforms. This sucks.
10. December 2021
- Corona vaccination will mandatory for certain professions in the future. MPs voted like this: 571 yes, 80 no, 38 abstained.
- Do everything to keep schools and universities open in presence: That is the motto of the Ministry of Education and Cultural Affairs
13. December 2021
- According to the Saxon Medical Association, the rejection of a corona vaccination by a doctor can be considered a gross treatment error and have consequences under liability law.
- At a demonstration in front of the Federal Ministry of Health in Berlin, the globalization-critical organization Attac called for the patents on corona vaccines to be released.
- Brandenburg’s state parliament has declared an epidemic emergency.
- Instead of five months, citizens in North Rhine-Westphalia only have to wait four weeks to be vaccinated again
14. December 2021
- Deaths in November nationwide 20 percent above average
- Politicians, the media and institutions have received threatening letters announcing „bloody resistance“ to the planned vaccination requirement.
15. Dezember 2021
- Opponents of the vaccination are said to have planned the murder of Prime Minister Michael Kretschmer in the Telegram messenger service. The authorities have now reacted with a raid in Dresden – a special task force is also involved.
- After an inventory, Health Minister Karl Lauterbach announced that Germany will lack corona vaccine for the first quarter of 2022.
- In Berlin, the State Police Department of the State Criminal Police Office is investigating after politicians in the capital have received threatening letters against the planned vaccination requirement.
18. Dezember 2021
- Netherlands impose lockdown. Restaurants, cinemas and hairdressers will close until January 14th
- London is again declaring a disaster
- Numerous demos against corona measures
- Because of the rapid spread of the Omikron variant in Great Britain, doctors are warning of massive staff absences
19. December 2021
- The government’s panel of experts sees potential threats to the critical infrastructure. This includes hospitals, the police, fire brigades, rescue services, telecommunications, electricity and water supply and the corresponding logistics.
- In New Zealand, a 26-year-old man apparently died of complications from myocarditis after an initial vaccination with the active ingredient from BioNTech / Pfizer.
21. December 2021
- The Standing Vaccination Commission approves Booster vaccinations after just 3 months
- The Robert Koch Institute prefer contact restrictions before Christmas. The government is pissed off because the health minister has promised no restrictions before Christmas.
- Government decided:
- The vaccination campaign should also run over the christmas holidays
- Compulsory vaccination: The federal states ask the Bundestag and the federal government to speed up the preparations for the introduction of a general compulsory vaccination „and to present a schedule at short notice“
- Critical infrastructures: should review their pandemic plans and ensure that they can also be operated in the short term
- Because of the Omikron variant, a maximum of ten people are allowed to meet privately from December 28th
- Meetings with the unvaccinated: Once an unvaccinated person attends, stricter contact restrictions apply. Then, as before, meetings are limited to your own household and a maximum of two other people from another household.
- Dance events are banned from the 28th.
- Major national events: No more spectators are allowed from December 28th at the latest.
25. Decemner 2021
- France has over 100,000 new infections a day
28. Dezember 2021
- With a decision published today, the First Senate of the Federal Constitutional Court decided that the legislature violated Article 3 (3) sentence 2 of the Basic Law because it failed to take precautions to ensure that no one with disabilities is disadvantaged in the allocation of intensive care treatment resources. The goivernment must define triage rules.
29. December 2021
- France has over 200,000 new infections a day
30. December 2021
- For four weeks they should live and work shielded from the outside world: An energy company in Austria isolates around 50 employees. In this way, the supply should also be secured in the Omikron wave.
31. December 2021
- Italy reports 144,000 new infections